1. Students will experience a transforming, saving life with Jesus Christ.
2. Students will develop their abilities in the image of God. Students will become thinkers, not mere reflectors of others thoughts.
3. Students will be able to learn civic responsibility and the role of the individual in our society and economy.
4. Students will be able to understand the value of their assets and how to use them more effectively.
5. Students will be able to see how the national and world economy works and be familiar with common terms.
6. Students will be able to explain basics of economics as well as the business world.
Economics Syllabus 09-10
<a href="http://www.howthemarketworks.com/stock-market-game/join-a-contest.php?cid=14366">Join my free Stock Market Contest!</a> (password: <b>WWVAECON</b>)