This class will be offered again in the 2011-2012 school year.
1. Students will experience a transforming, saving life with Jesus Christ.
2. Students will develop their abilities in the image of God. Students will become thinkers, not mere reflectors of others thoughts.
3. Students will be able to identify the main facts and themes associated with the events that have shaped our world and explain their significance.
4. Students will be able acquire a value system human and civil rights, religious tolerance, and multicultural understanding.
5. Students will be able to explain that everything is a result of past events and they will be able to show the events that are responsible for current trends.
6. Students will be able to identify major geographical and political features in our world.
World History Syllabus 09-10