1. Students will experience a transforming, saving life with Jesus Christ.
2. Students will develop their abilities in the image of God. Students will become thinkers, not mere reflectors of others thoughts.
3. Students will be able to learn civic responsibility and the role of the individual in our government.
4. Students will be able to communicate the circumstances that have shaped the world in the present and use that information to interpret current events.
5. Students will be able to see how our government works and be able to identify its major elements both federal and local.
6. Students will be able to explain the foundation of American government and how that foundation shapes our country today.
7. Students will examine the fundamentals of the American political process and identify their personal responsibility.
Government Syllabus 09-10